We provide a full range of comprehensive vision care for the entire family from infancy through adulthood. Our goal is to provide this care in a friendly, comfortable and professional atmosphere. We specialize in providing vision therapy.
We have been doing this for many years and have referrals from a wide range of other optometrists throughout the state. We are dedicated to providing this co-management with other optometrists for their patients in a professional manner and offer their patients quality vision therapy.
We also have many referrals from teachers and other professionals as well as former vision therapy patients. In addition to vision therapy we offer the full range of vision care services including the following:
- Treatment of the Visual Aspects of Learning Problems including ADD/ADHD, Dyslexia, Reading, and Tracking Problems
- Treatment of Drifting Eyes (Strabismus) and Lazy Eye (Amblyopia)
- Treatment of Stress Related Visual Problems including Computer Visual Stress, and Headaches
- Sports Vision Correction and Enhancement
- Visual Rehabilitation for Traumatic Brain Injury, Stroke, Cerebral Palsy, Multiple Sclerosis, and Slow Visual Development Problems
- Treatment and Co-management of Eye Diseases and Surgery
- Eyewear Designing and Dispensing
- Contact Lens Fitting including Disposable, Bifocal and Astigmatic contact lenses
For more information, send email to: email@example.com